Taper Lock Dual Duty Pulleys
BOSON Dual Duty Firm Lock Pulleys are the standard range of metric pulleys, as they eliminate reboring and keywaying. These pulleys need not be finished according to different bore and keyway. Firm Lock Bushes hold the shafts firmly and it is easy to dismantle when necessary. Pulleys are manufactured from graded cast iron, conforming to IS 3142 : 1993, to match V-Belts manufactured by reputed V-Belt manufactures.
Advantages of Firm Lock Bushes
- No reboring and keywaying.
- Saves time and cost in fitting.
- Eliminates precision taper fitting keys.
- Available in 251 sizes.
- Interchangeable between many products.
- Taper bored components can be transferred to other diameter shafts by fitting alternative bore bushes.
- Convenience in dismantling for mainte¬nance tariqu component replacement.
- Accommodates shaft limits of +0.051 mm./– 0.127mm.